Thursday, May 21, 2009

Tuna

Minna! genki desu ka? Hm... I just chat with kak hanim before and just remember her tuna.

haha...delicious. Hm...I think I should share the recipe also. But I don’t know exactly how much she put the ingredient. But, I have tried at home last time and the taste is same.


So, here the ingredient:

2 Big onion.

3 red chilly.

1 tin Tuna ( I prefer ayam brand)

Mayonnaise ( 3 or 4 table spoon)

Lime juice (used 1 or 2 lime already enough)

Direction:

1. Cut the onion and red chilly in very small piece.
2. Open the tuna and separate the tuna and souse inside it.
3. Take out the tuna bone and punch the tuna.
4. Put the onion, red chilly and mayonnaise in the tuna and mix them together.
5. Put the lime juice and tuna souse about 2 table spoon (don’t need much).
6. Lastly put salt and sugar until u get the taste u want.
7. Ready for serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment