Saturday, February 20, 2010

My cooking stuff =)

Hm... today i dont know y so rajin nk tulis blog ni. Maybe kot because da 4 ari ak duduk depan comp n do my fyp (final year project) n off course coding.. coding n coding. So, just nk release tension.haha..

This post not to shared a recipes,but just to share my cooking stuff picture =). huh... but i still not have my own kitchen.. so sad :(

I wish to have kitchen with perfect stuff n pink color kitchen. haha.... mcm mane la nanti erk agaknyer...

My small Blender ... suite for blend nuts.

This blender i usully used to blend chilly & onions. Damm... i really care of it
So, i will make sure it always clean n no food color stick on it.

Hmm.. this food weigh measure i usually use to measure the ingredient i need in making
cake n muffin. i like the color v much. so cute!

This is my cutlerly set. Yang untuk kacau2 kat dapur also black color.huhu...

Yeah... this is my oven, i used it to hot my dishes, cooking chicken tandori, fish or rolled chicken & muffin. Also i used it to save the food i cook. So sad, coz i just live in a small room at university. haha... life as a student.

Here my khind induction cooker, i used it everyday to cook my meal. It hot very fast n save my cooking time. Also, its so easy to clean, portable, safety and not heavy. This cooker used the heat transmission, thats y u can cook fast, safety because the surface not hot and no fire..haha.. Also,
I like the design compare to other induction in market....

Ok, bye..bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment